Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Whenever I'm on Etsy, I have to stop and take a look at the oil paintings by J Shears. I know some day I'll have a wall that will be in need of one!

Saatchi Online Artist Christopher Mudgett; , "Woman III" #art #RyanWhite
Saatchi Online Artist Christopher Mudgett; , "Woman III" #art #RyanWhite
Click here to download
Saatchi Online Artist David Agenjo; Painting, "Self-analysis" #art
Saatchi Online Artist David Agenjo; Painting, "Self-analysis" #art
Click here to download
Whenever I'm on Etsy, I have to stop and take a look at the oil paintings by J Shears. I know some day I'll have a wall that will be in need of one!
Whenever I'm on Etsy, I have to stop and take a look at the oil paintings by J Shears.  I know some day I'll have a wall that will be in need of one!
Click here to download
Painting "Bliss"
Painting "Bliss"
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment