Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Painting. I want to try expressing myself through painting because I really enjoy that particular medium. I never really have the time to sit down and seriously paint, so if I took the time to use it as a way of expressing my creativity I think I would find it a really new and interesting experience. All you need is paints, paintbrushes, and paper!

love this. love. amanda blake art.
love this. love. amanda blake art.
Click here to download
Painting. I want to try expressing myself through painting because I really enjoy that particular medium. I never really have the time to sit down and seriously paint, so if I took the time to use it as a way of expressing my creativity I think I would find it a really new and interesting experience. All you need is paints, paintbrushes, and paper!
Painting. I want to try expressing myself through painting because I really enjoy that particular medium. I never really have the time to sit down and seriously paint, so if I took the time to use it as a way of expressing my creativity I think I would find it a really new and interesting experience. All you need is paints, paintbrushes, and paper!
Click here to download
Love this painting..
Love this painting..
Click here to download
Original Folk Art Painting on Canvas Panel "Her Favorite Fella" by DUDADAZE, $45.00
Original Folk Art Painting on Canvas Panel   "Her Favorite Fella" by DUDADAZE, $45.00
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment